- Funding Opportunities
- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
The Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health hosts a number of Vancouver Coastal Health clinics with plans to add additional patient clinics in the future.
Clinics are located on the first (main level) and second floors of the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health. A referral from a family doctor or other specialist is required to visit any of the clinics.
- Centre for Huntington Disease Medical Clinic: 604-822-7366
- Mood Disorders Centre: 604-822-7512
- Movement Disorders Clinic: 604-822-7682
- MS and NMO Clinic: 604-822-7131
- UBC Clinic for Alzheimer Disease and Related Disorders: 604-822-7031
For more information on how to find us and where to park, visit our Contact page.